Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Productivity makes me happy.

Today was good. I went to the Joann's in town, who happens to be having a moving sale and everything was on a giant clearance. I got soooo much amazing stuff for so cheap. So, in my craft induced high, I came home and finished all my orders, and cut out a bunch of stuff to sew tomorrow. I even took time to make myself some new hair flowers. I just love having productive things to do. I'm pretty stoked to have the time to concentrate on my work again.

I'm working on setting up shoots with new models/photographers. All it takes is a little lurking to realize how many super hot pin ups are around. Hopefully I'll have some fabulous photos to show soon! I'm still working on the James River Blues line. Finding conductor stripe denim is proving to be much harder than I expected!

Oh and hey! I've got new stuff on Etsy too. Wristlet clutches and custom order clothing. Cutecutecute.

No comments: