Thursday, February 19, 2009

You better work!

My weekends are filled with outrageousness these days...


Saturday: Open bar!

Rendezvous in Richmond is trying to be the new hip thing. And it is succeeding. It's by far the classiest establishment I've ever been trashed in. Thanks, guys!





Sunday: Drag Show!

The Trailer Park never looked so fabulous. That's Me, Robin, Stef and the amazing Miss Candy Pantz. I don't know much about clothes.. but my hair looks fierce.

After that I think there was some bar hopping. You know.






And the finally I spent Monday preparing for Model Mondays. Also at Rendezvous, every Monday there is a big free for all photoshoot. I did my first one this week. It was kind of fierce. I don't have any pictures back yet, but you better believe I'll post them when I do. On Flickr! I signed up for an account. I'll post all my Dismantled Fashions stuff there, and all my personal pictures. Add me as a contact or something? - EmilyDismantled on Flickr

2 comments:

jenerek! said...

i am loving that picture of all of you! your hair looks FABULOUS! :)

Stef Roschi. Clothing Designer. said...

i look like a jackass