Monday, February 22, 2010

Ask Me Anything!

I recently participated in a fun new thing going on over at DIYscene.com. If you don't know, DIYscene is a forum for crafters and crafty lovers that I like to visit. It's also a really supportive Etsy street team :) I digress.. I was asked a bunch of funny, random, and a couple serious questions as part of a new feature on the team blog, Ask Me Anything. Here's a couple good ones..

how much whiskey is too much whiskey?
- You mean to tell me some people think there is such a thing? That's crazy!

Do you wear short shorts?
- Who doesn't?! My favorite thing in the summer is cut off denim shorts. I'm country.

If you'd like to see the rest, you can read the whole roast here.

_________________________________________

On that note, I finally caved and made a formspring.me account. So, feel free to ask me questions of your own. I promise to attempt to be entertaining!

xox




No comments: