Monday, February 15, 2010

Rockabilly Riot (#7) - 7 Shot Screamers

7 Shot Screamers - '77 punk rock mixed just right with '50s vintage rocknroll. I'm completely surprised I haven't done this one yet. This band is easily my favorite of any modern rockabilly act, mostly for the fact that it's different and new. I don't know about you, but I personally get tired of flaming dice and boppin' with my baby. (Don't get me wrong, you know I love that too. But spice it up!)

7 Shot Screamers are another Heavy Rebel Weekender staple and in fact, the first thing I do when each years lineup comes out is hope they'll be on it. I can vouch that they put on one of the greatest live shows... Take the video for example. This was from HRW07, and I'm proud to say I was in on this insanity!



To actually hear the music, check them out on last.fm - I personally recommend the first album, I was a Teenage 7 Shot Screamer. While you're there, feel free to see what else I'm listening to and be my friend! missemily57 on last.fm

No comments: