Monday, November 8, 2010

I have the best customers ever ♥

It's still pretty amazing to not only have people like what you do enough to buy it, but enough to want to show it off! So I thought I'd share the love I've been getting and post a couple recent photos my amazing customers have sent in. You can always see a full gallery on either the Facebook fan page, or DismantledFashions.com -


Here is one of a fabulous lady who purchased a custom all yellow cha cha skirt with red buttons for a pin up style Snow White costume. I'm kind of in love with that idea too. Pin up Cinderella next year? Hmmm...


The next one is a lovely pin up who wore a Skeleton Hands skirt in the Miss Vamp Hawaii pageant recently. Doesn't she look smokin?!


________________________________________

So ladies, THANK YOU! It really makes my day to see these, so I appreciate it immensely! If anyone has any photos to share, don't be shy :)

Also, a quick THANK YOU to everyone who has entered the giveaway so far. Your comments are so sweet, and I can't wait to see who wins. If you missed it, it's the post right before this one. You have until the 16th to get all your entries in!

xo Emily


3 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, that pin up version of Snow White is totally awesome!

Unknown said...

I love the skeleton hands skirt! Amazing!

Betty2Tone said...

pin up disney characters is such a cute idea for a costume