Monday, March 14, 2011

Minnie is a fox! (and upcoming shoots)

So sorry for the long bits in between posts! Eeek! I'm back I'm back, I promise! 

The stunning Miss Minnie dMoocha has sent me these photos of the newest items I've got going on at Dismantled Fashions. Isn't this girl to die for? I adore her look and I'm so glad we got to work together. You'll probably remember the bolero from my last giveaway, now here is the rest!

Leopard Print Sassy Pencil Dress - $52.95
Zebra Print Classic Pencil Skirt - $29.95
Lady Luck Dice Bolero - $26.95
** And for a short time, I'm offering free worldwide shipping - PLUS! If you're a fan on Facebook you'll see the post for the special FB fans only discount. Because I love you ♥


And I've met a great photographer since I've moved to Texas - (http://luckydevilpinups.com) and we're in talks to do some shoots together, including one for Breast Cancer Awareness that I'll be styling with some new retro pink designs. Pretty excited!

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO looking forward to retro in PINK!!!! I'd LOVE to have some Dismantled Fashions garb to match my hairs :)

Pili said...

Those new photos are amazing, she shows off your clothes so well!

I can't wait to see Dismantled Fashions in pink!