Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween! Kind of.

You know that moment when you realize you're getting old? When Halloween isn't the same spooky magical thing it used to be? Yeah, me neither. But, this year I did realize that I've gotten kind of lame in the party department. We only went out once, and it was a very middle of nowhere country bar that kind of reminded us of Merlotte's from True Blood. That's pretty spooky, right?!

Turns out we've also gotten lame in the costume department. I ended up getting way too busy to put together the amazing ideas I had and went for a last minute 'Die Die My Darling' look... and then my fella just played copy cat ;) 


(necklace by PetZombie)


3 comments:

Betty2Tone said...

I don't get the reference, but your makeup looks awesome! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks! 'Die Die My Darling' is a Misfits song, and there was a design they had for it with a half skull retro lady :)

TheLydiaT said...

great makeup!