Monday, February 27, 2012

The beginnings of a new jewelry line!

I recently decided that amping up my accessories section seemed like not only a logical next step but a brilliant addition! I plan on starting slow, and adding pieces as I find the perfect combinations. Everything will be limited edition to only a few of each style, and when they're gone... that's it! (with the possible exception of the Atomic necklace. It just fits my company style to a T!) Designs will rotate often to keep everything fresh and exciting :) 

So, what do you think?



All available HERE


I'm also expanding my Rosie Wraps to tons of new prints, which hopefully will all be up on the website soon. Here's a peek at the newest : 


I'm always open to print suggestions and requests so feel free to email or comment your ideas ♥

xo



1 comment:

Betty2Tone said...

Those are so cute! I looove the cat necklace the most, I think