Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Get the look! - Rockabilly Formal

Rockabilly Formal

Rockabilly Formal by emily-frontz 



Here's another new feature I'm playing with. The title is a work in progress, but I still think it's a fun thing! Every week I'll put together a look and ideas for where and when to wear it. Hope you enjoy! Don't like the idea? Let me know in the comments and I'll go back to the feature drawing board. 

I love this look. It's 100% my style. Gorgeous full skirt glamour with a hard edge. I'd wear this to any fancy event or even an upscale date night. While I think it's the leather jacket that makes the look, you could switch it out for a bolero (or nothing!) and you can  class it up even more. What do you think? 

Click on the look title link for full information on each product! 

1 comment:

TheLydiaT said...

Super cute! Love your idea of putting looks together! Great Job Doll!!