Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh Hello Blog!



It's been a while, huh?! If you've followed my blog in the past, you'll know that writing and posting is something I enjoy immensely, but don't always have the time to do consistently. Between Dismantled Fashions, my new graphics/web design project Stay Sick! Design, and day to day life... I tend to let the blogging slip from time to time. 

Well, I'm back now and more inspired than ever! I've started keeping a log of "future blog posts". When I take my precious free time TV breaks, you can find me jotting away in my Cruella Deville notebook with ideas and random scribbles. (Speaking of TV, anyone else crazy excited for new Walking Dead episodes?!) 

So keep your eyes peeled for giveaways, product reviews, more pin up tips, the ins and outs of Dismantled Fashions, and all the dorky random things I'll probably post. Can't wait to see you there!!

And please leave me a comment on things you'd like to see on here. My number one goal is to make posts you like, so help a girl out and leave some suggestions. 





1 comment:

art deco dame said...

Glad to have you back!I totally understand about having time.Unfortunately my love of blogging is no match for all the things I have to do in life.