Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Snow on the Beach!

A little while back, my area of Virginia got hit with a bit of snow. Living so close to the water of Buckroe Beach, I got extremely excited. I mean, how often do you get to see a snow covered beach?! Skip and I wanted to take photos of each other, and actually play in the snow, but we're both big babies when it comes to the cold so we left after snapping these! Apparently full coats, boots, scarves and the whole nine yards aren't enough to keep us from missing the indoors, Ha! 

Unfortunately  we clearly did not get there soon enough as most of the sand was trampled and unsightly. But, I still think these photos are cool enough to share! 





This little guy was adorable! He kept running around in circles and playing in the snow!


Staying warm and impatiently waiting for Spring, 



No comments: