Saturday, May 23, 2009

Heavy Rebellll!

It's almost time for my favorite event. It's the one I look forward to all year, and get totally depressed when it's over. Yes, it is that amazing. This will be my... 4th year?

This year, yours truly will be among the vendors. EXCITED. I went to the Heavy Rebel website today to check out the vendor list and got all giddy to see my name and website listed. What can I say, I'm easily impressed. While I was there, I saw they put up the initial band list, with more to come.

Ones I'm dying to see:
The Defilers
Lords of the Highway
Bo-Stevens
Sasquatch and the Sickabillies
Holy Ghost Tent Revival
The Koffin Kats
Memphis Morticians

.. and of course all the new bands I don't even know I love yet. I've discovered some of the best music from going to this weekender. If you haven't been, you just don't know! If you're from the east coast, make the trip. Trust me, it's worth it. And don't forget to come to my booth and have a drink with me and the girls!




No comments: