Thursday, May 21, 2009

Deanna Danger in Dismantled Fashions & a Sale

I recieved the pictures back from my shoot with Deanna. Yay! The shoot itself was a lot of fun. She has great energy and the photographer had some amazing ideas. Hollywood Cemetery = amazing location. I don't even care that it's totally cliche. See for yourself! (as always, full set in Flickr)


Model: Deanna Danger MM# 771940
Photographer: Peach Giant MM# 473946
MUAH - Deanna MM#1185479


And also, check out my super cool Memorial Day Sale-




3 comments:

jenerek! said...

i really like that blue top and skirt combo! so classy!

Holly said...

The photos look amazing, and I agree that the location is perfect. Your work rocks!

OUTLYING said...

Cemetery, love it! I just started following you, would love if you could follow me too!

cheers,