Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Metropolitan Housewife

The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife is quickly becoming a favorite blog of mine. It's run by a lovely lady who also runs a fabulous vintage shop on Etsy. I'm getting really into all these vintage lifestyle blogs lately. No, I don't get too into that in my personal style. I guess I'm a little more into the modern side of rockabilly. Shoot, I think I only own one thing that is actually vintage. But I sure love to read about all your lovely things! But I digress...

She's running an amazzzzing give away right now for a copy of Vintage Hairstyling and a lot more goodies. Good lord do I want to win! *crosses fingers* Go to her blog and check it out!


__________________________________

And speaking of giveaways, don't forget about mine! Click to see :) There's only one week left! And don't forget, if you've done more than one of the entry options, leave a separate comment for each so they will show up separate when I do the drawing. Good luck ladies!

And to all of you who have said such amazingly sweet things about Dismantled Fashions, thank you so much! Hearing stuff like that really make me glad I do what I do. (Sorry, I'm a big cheeseball)

1 comment:

It's A Swindle Accessories said...

Oh I love exquisitebones! She is one of my favorite gals on etsy.