Saturday, February 20, 2010

Well overdue for some updates!

Seems I haven't posted much about the happenings in the Dismantled Fashions world lately. So let's see...

  • New items are in the works! I've got some adorable ideas up my sleeve and I'm working on them as time permits. Let me tell you, you're gonna love 'em.
  • Speaking of that, the new models I recently signed on are slowly receiving their items. Color me excited! The first one up is Twila of The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife. Yay!
  • The Etsy shop is getting up there in sales, and in fact, I'm 1 sale away from 300. So I decided to celebrate, the 300th customer will receive a ton of extra goodies with their order. You know you wanna be the one!
  • And finally! The big contest I mentioned.. I've decided on a prize and it's a good one! So as soon as I hit 100 followers, it's on.

So stay tuned, exciting things in store!

xoxo

No comments: