Monday, November 29, 2010

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is ♥

Being as I was in the market for a new eyeliner, I decided to check the drugstore makeup selection last time I went in. I've never been one to only use expensive high end makeup. I do love all the fancy things... who doesn't? But, shoot, some of my favorite eyeshadow is by ELF (the line where almost everything is a dollar. And it's amazing! I digress...) Basically, I'm not afraid of the cheapies. But a good and I mean good liquid liner has always been hard to find. It's always way too expensive for as quick as I go through it, not very longwearing, or has a crap applicator. And a good applicator is crucial for perfect vintage cat eyes!

Well, I think I found my new love...


It's the Maybelline Gel Liner. It has a great consistency and high pigmentation. It comes with the brush shown too, so major points there. It makes getting the right shape perfect. The longevity of it is great too. I've been using it to fill in my brows too, and they aren't rubbing off when I kiss the fella like they used to. You barely have to use any, so I'm guessing it's going to last a long while. And at around $10 for the whole shebang... I'm sold.


1 comment:

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

Thanks so much for the review on this! I've been wanting to try it but I've never used a gel before and I was unsure about it. I usually use Loreal Lineur Intense, which I really like but the pure black, solid line of the gel always looks so good!! Looks like hubby has a stocking stuffer for me! :)