Saturday, November 20, 2010

New designs, new models.

You should just SEE the stunningly gorgeous new models I've just signed on. As I was finishing up packaging their items I decided I couldn't wait to show off the new faces of Dismantled Fashions.

Vivi Louise - (is that not a BEAUTIFUL headshot?!)


Minnie dMoocha - (I just love her original look)


They are just two of the new models! I have two more new ones coming, plus bringing back my two old favorites.. Bonnie Dee and Alamilla ♥

I think it goes without saying that I have a TON of new items coming. In fact, You won't believe how many new items are coming.. it is intense! As soon as I get photos I'll show them off, of course!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful post!

Hi! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^