Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh, the holidays are over!


And here is my notoriously late post about it all. Anyway! I hope y'all had a great holiday season. I know we did over here. Just look at us being all goofy in front of my mommas tree. I also hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas too! I made out this year and got things I didn't even know I wanted, thanks to my very observant fella. This one is my favorite: 

 Perfume atomizers! Plus my favorite scent to fill them with ♥

Then for NYE, we got all gussied up in our best attempt at 1920s attire for a speakeasy theme party. Complete with the Charleston and all. Aren't the decorations amazing?! Everyone was dressed to the nines, makes me wish I wouldn't have waited till I was on my way to buy something hah! 

First kiss of the new year. We're the ones second from the left!

Our friends in the Rare Do-Wells, plus the fella on washtub.



Now it's time to crack down on some resolutions and enjoy a fresh start! Happy 2011 y'all! ♥

1 comment:

LittleMissBossy said...

I love your dresses!

And those pics of the party are fab!