Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Etsy Love - It's Kitsch Kraft!

That sly come hither stare.. 

Ok, I don't know for a fact that's where the shop name came from (I'll have to ask her!) but I'm going out on a limb and guessing it was that song. If not, well, it just reminds me of it. And then compels me to go listen to it...

Completely beside the point! Kitsch Kraft is the name of shop run by my best friend, Bonnie Dee. You know, that insanely cute model I posted about recently? I know, cute and talented.. no fair :) She's also the one who did the bulk of the Dismantled Fashions logo, and who's face is on my main promo image. Obviously, I'm a big fan.



If you're into lowbrow tattoo art at amazing prices - and let's be honest, who isn't? - then go and then also go! She'll paint up customs for you too!

1 comment:

VildesVerden said...

Great! happy new year from Norway!