Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stylemasters = ♥♥♥

While living in Denver for a short stint, I had the pleasure of meeting one kick ass lady, Lydia. Not only is this girl a blast to go out dancing and drinking with.. she's talented to boot! Her shop, Stylemasters Hair Adornments and Accessories, has some of the most adorable, unique, and well constructed hair goodies out there. 


We did a little accessories swap a while back, and she sent me this stunning piece... LOVE! It's seriously one of the sturdiest hair flowers I have ever worn. These puppies won't go anywhere! I definitely plan on snagging some of those hair bows soon too :)


So make sure to check out her Etsy shop and 'Like' her Facebook page for news and discounts!

xox

2 comments:

Pili said...

Those are really cute! I'm checking out her shop right now! I love that geisha flower!

TheLydiaT said...

WOW!! Thanks again Emily!!
I'm so glad your pleased with your flower! As a thanks and for your readers Enter Code EM57BLOG for 15% off when purchasing HAIR FLOWERS. That makes the FLOWERS just over $10.00. Sale will end in 15 days!
Thanks all!