Friday, June 22, 2012

Flossie Carmichael for Dismantled Fashions

Miss Flossie is always such a treat to work with. This Texas based lady is the sweetest thing you've ever met. I first had the pleasure of meeting Flossie when I put out a casting call for Rosie Hair Wrap models, and after seeing what she sent back for me.. I fell in love! This girl has impeccable style and a gorgeous classic meets modern look. So far, she's done 4 shoots for Dismantled Fashions and I've yet to be disappointed! Here's some shots from the two most recent... 

See more of Flossie on her FB Fanpage, or through American Pinups. All clothing can be purchased from http://dismantledfashions.com 

Sassy Pencil Dress in Red/White Dots
Photography by Bygone Broads

Ruby Dress in Zebra
Photography by Bygone Broads

Bolero Shrug in Red/Black Dots
Photography by Soliz Images


Stay tuned for more new items, I've got so much to share!!
xoxo ♥♥


No comments: