Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boo on me!

I've been bad at keeping up with my blog lately. I'm either too busy, or too boring! Let's see... I never go out anymore so I don't have any debauchery to share. However, there are cool things coming up with Dismantled Fashions.


Tomorrow I have a shoot with Deanna Danger in Hollywood Cemetery. If you're from Richmond, I know I know, it's cliche. But if you're not, you're probably going to love it. It's going to be so fabulously generic psychobilly styled. I'm pretty excited to see how she does her hair and makeup.. hmm.. (By the way, that photo is not mine at all. I don't even have anything to do with it. I just wanted to share a picture of Deanna. It belongs to her and Kencredible)

Also, a couple of my trade models have already received their goods and are hoping to have photos back for me soon. Keep a look out for those! Here is where I'm excited. Like I said before, I scored some great girls. I'm still working on getting a lot of things made for the other models... takes time!


Other than all that, I'm just trying to keep up with orders and planning my big summer trip/vending excursion of the summer. More on that later..

xo

1 comment:

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Hi Emily!
I recieved my pencil skirt in the mail this last monday and I totally pleased!!
Awesome job on it!
Thanks so much!!
Yeeeeee!