Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well on my way.

To being fully back! I'm really excited about all this. I missed Dismantled Fashions a lot. The final plan right now is I'm taking the plunge and quitting my day job entirely. I planned to do this slowly by just cutting down over time, but life had other plans. I'm okay with it. Just means I get to do what I want to do sooner!

So, I'll be taking normal custom made to order orders on DismantledFashions.com only for now. Etsy is still a go, but I've only got ready to ship sale items in there for now. Everything is dirt cheap! Starting at $15. You'll never see prices like that again. I just have too much stuff and I want it gone. New year, new start. Once something sells, that's it for that price. So go take advantage :) dismantledfashions.etsy.com

And, just for an exciting picture to prove I'm still fun, this is me and my roomate on a bored Tuesday. Clearly, we don't have a lot going on. Yes, we're dressed as men dressed as women. She did a much better job, I'd say.



What are your plans for New Years Eve? I still have no idea. Things usually go best when we wing it anyway. Stay tuned for hilarious party pictures.

and, I'm starting Rockabilly Wednesday again next week. Any band suggestions?


No comments: