Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


Welcome to 2010! Here's hoping everyone had a great time and properly rung in the new year. I know I did. I promised crazy party pictures, but somewhere along the way, my camera went missing. Womp womp! Oh well. Just trust me when I say we looked fabulous and we partied like it was 1999. I've got the cuts, scrapes and shotgun shaped bruises to prove it!

New Year's Resolution? To be more fabulous, as always!

Of course I did a little business while I was out. I convinced some of my very adorable friends to models some things I've got in stock so they can go in the Etsy shop. I'll be looking into that in the next couple weeks, so keep an eye out for some cute new things!

xoxo






3 comments:

Kori said...

Hope you had a great New Year honey! I am following you now! Check me out if you get a chance at http://blondeepisodes.blogspot.com

Kori xoxo

Twila Jean said...

Ahh, just getting around to reading my blog roll. Happy new years darling even if it's late.

I hope this year is amazing for you and your business!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!