Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rockabilly Riot (#3) - Wreckhouse Radio

Annnyway! Back to business. For anyone new reading or if you just forgot, every Wednesday I share a band that I'm really into lately that you might like too. Not always 'billy, not always unheard of music, but always badass.

This week I decided to do it a little different this time. Instead of just one band, I'm going to feature my favorite podcast. WRECKHOUSE RADIO! It's part of the Subculture Collective. There's all kinds of stuff on that site for the rockabilly/psychobilly culture. It's run by Bibb, who hung out with me at my booth this past Heavy Rebel while I was lonely and bored. Thanks man! I decided to feature this one today, because it also comes out every Wednesday. I usually listen to it while I work, and I had it on while I was deciding on a band. This week was particulary good, so I thought why not?


So mosey on over to SubcultureCollective.com and take a listen to this weeks episode of Wreckhouse Radio. And if you like it, tell em Emily sent ya!


xoxo




4 comments:

Deepa said...

Emily's Extrabilly...

Anonymous said...

extrabillys barbeque?

Deepa said...

exactly. or emerybilly.

Deepa said...

i mean, i don't know if Emily would, but I definitely know that Emerywood.